Bengaluru-based 8A Media is organising a one-day free workshop on mobile journalism (MOJO). This course is planned as a training program for anyone who has an interest in learning about the basics of mobile journalism. You don’t need any previous experience.
The main objectives of the workshop are:
- To give participants training to a level where they are competent in the use of smartphones for filming, recording audio, file transfer and live transmissions.
- To learn how to develop story ideas within the limitations of a smartphone.
- To get to know the hardware, software and apps that are available to them and how to use them creatively.
- To understand the workflow in order to avoid mistakes.
- To give participants the necessary skills and confidence to work with a smartphone when appropriate.